BPAL Masque of the Red Death (pre-order)
Pre-order* items have not yet arrived at my studio, but have been listed/ordered. Once it reaches me processing takes 3 - 10 business days before it's shipped out to you. To estimate when your order is likely to be heading out, keep an eye on the 'Status' of ordered items. Please see the FAQ for my Empties/Original Bottle policy.
Status: Ordered Sept 23rd
A Certain Nameless Awe
Bone-white sandalwood, dry cognac, and chilled ambergris accord.
A Deadly Terror That Had Seized Upon All
A screech of blood orange and a splash of blood entangled in a corpse-mask of tattered white sandalwood stained with balsam and a grime-crusted winding sheet.
A Gigantic Clock Of Ebony
Ebony wood and black pepper, narcissus blossom and tuberose, clanging with dull, heavy opoponax and thick olibanum.
A Group Of Pale Courtiers
Green musk fougere, lime, and rose-tufted wig powder.
A Masked Ball Of The Most Unusual Magnificence
Opulent golden oudh, red benzoin, and bitter almond.
A Multitude Of Dreams
A blackened lavender mist, thick with opoponax, licorice root, and benzoin.
All Is Silent Save The Voice Of The Clock
Pink peppercorn, jasmine sambac, and cypress bubbling up through half-subdued white lavender, stabbed through with streams of red musk and black currant.
Glare And Glitter And Piquancy And Phantasm
Orris absolute and leather contorted by cherry and orange blossom.
Happy And Dauntless And Sagacious
Ribbons of raspberry and red currant streaming through thick goat’s milk.
Illimitable Dominion Over All
Blood musk and black tobacco, birch tar and bleeding cypress sap.
It Was Folly To Grieve, Or To Think
Ginger-squeezed champagne with crushed diamonds, orange blossoms, and peach blossoms.
The Night Is Waning Away
Night-blooming jasmine and cereus reflected through ruddy musk and crimson amber.
The Red Death
Splatters of red musk, bruise-purple violets, vetiver, and pimento.
The Scarlet Horror
Blood musk and vetiver.
The Sounding Of Midnight Upon The Clock
A bowel-churning sweet clench of myrhh and green musk in a pool of suffocating black moss and a shock of white cognac.
The Tastes Of The Duke Were Peculiar
Absinthe and laudanum, opium poppy and neroli, star anise and black currant, whip leather and iron shackles, gilded vanilla flower and King mandarin.
There Was Beauty, There Was Wine
Gushes of black and red wine splattering damask rose and white pear, engulfed in thick clove incense.
These are sample sizes. Full sized bottles are stocked at Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Black Phoenix Trading Post. As limited edition collections, these scents will be allowed to sell out. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab & Trading Post have had a well developed decanter culture which I have been a part of for many, many years. While I communicate with them on the regular, they are not an official Ajevie partner and to support the traditions already in place, all Black Phoenix decants are non-profit on my end.
- A Certain Nameless Awe / Decant : 0
- A Deadly Terror That Had Seized Upon All / Decant : 0
- A Gigantic Clock Of Ebony / Decant : 0
- A Group Of Pale Courtiers / Decant : 0
- A Masked Ball Of The Most Unusual Magnificence / Decant : 0
- A Multitude Of Dreams / Decant : 0
- All Is Silent Save The Voice Of The Clock / Decant : 0
- Glare And Glitter And Piquancy And Phantasm / Decant : 2
- Happy And Dauntless And Sagacious / Decant : 0
- Illimitable Dominion Over All / Decant : 0
- It Was Folly To Grieve, Or To Think / Decant : 0
- The Night Is Waning Away / Decant : 0
- The Red Death / Decant : 0
- The Scarlet Horror / Decant : 0
- The Sounding Of Midnight Upon The Clock / Decant : 0
- The Tastes Of The Duke Were Peculiar / Decant : 0
- There Was Beauty, There Was Wine / Decant : 0